Happy 1st of April! No jokes, just ACTUAL useful content today. 👍
As short term rental (STR) property experts in Melbourne, we get asked a lot of questions regularly around the key aspects of professional hosting. With that in mind, we’re releasing the STR Resources Guide!
The guide helps a new Airbnb host understanding these elements and ultimately to be a more professional host from day one. Areas covered include:
- Tax – Airbnb, sharing economy & the ATO
- Interior Design & Styling – Durability, technology & Airbnb design tips
- Laws & Regulations – Consumer law, landlord rights & responsibilities
- Insurance – Airbnb’s Host Guarantee & insurance for short stays
- Maintenance, Linens & Cleaning – Airbnb housekeeping, fees & scope management
- Useful Technology – Igloohome, Ring, NoiseAware, Virtual Concierge & more
- Other Great Resources – Airbnb communities, groups & podcasts
The STR Resources Guide links through to some real info & experts in the industry both local and globally. So whilst we’re focussed on Aussie Airbnb hosts here at Roomerang, the STR Resources Guide is certainly worth a look for those hosts across the globe and of all experience levels.
You may just find a useful resource that provides you with some new and crucial info. Grab it today and enjoy!