The below terms and conditions set out by Roomerang are to be adhered by all guests who stay in one of Roomerang’s holiday homes. Failure to comply with Terms and Conditions set may result in non-provision of accommodation and accommodation services at the discretion of Roomerang. If you book services on behalf of additional guests, you are required to ensure that every additional guest meets any requirements as set by Roomerang, and is made aware of and agrees to these Terms and any terms and conditions, rules and restrictions set by Roomerang.
All guests agree that the property will be left in the same clean, neat and tidy condition, as it was when they arrived.
- Guests are required to provide a minimum of AUD300 security bond (in the form of a credit card pre-authorisation) that will be held as guarantee on the apartment and incidental charges.
- The security bond will be released in full to the guest as soon as practicable after the guest’s departure, conditional on satisfactory property inspection and incidental charges.
- In the event the condition is not satisfactory, the security bond will be held pending resolution of the matter. The security bond payment may be used to cover incidental items such as (but not limited to): extra guests not included in the booking, any breakages or damages incurred during the stay, odours caused by smoking, replacement keys/passes, emergency call-out fees or cleaning charges in excess of the normal levels of cleaning.
DAMAGES AND SECURITY
- Guests are liable to pay for any missing property or damage to the property, furniture or fittings on the premises caused by themselves or their visitors. Guests must report any damage or repairs immediately to Roomerang. This includes, but is not limited to, all and any damage caused to areas including the apartment, and common areas including any recreational facilities, gardens, lounges and car parking facilities within the building premises.
- All fixtures, fittings, furniture and appliances are assumed to be in good working order at the commencement of your stay, and in the event that any item is not in good working order at the commencement of your stay, you must notify us immediately, so that the condition of the item can be recorded at that time. If we have not received notification from you, any damage will be deemed to have been caused by you.
- Roomerang reserves the right to collect payment from you and pursue any remedies available to Roomerang in situations in which you are responsible for any damage/missing property should the loss suffered by Roomerang exceed the security bond.
- It is the responsibility of all guests to securely lock the accommodation.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on premises, including inside the accommodation and on the balconies. An additional cleaning charge of AUD300 will apply if traces of smoking in the apartment are found.
- Guests are encouraged to immediately notify Roomerang of any suspicious, illegal activity or misdemeanour seen or witnessed, including any damage or loss, whether major or minor, within the building premises.
- Guests are required to keep all recreational facilities (if available) clean and tidy after use, and agree to adhere to all rules and regulations enforced by any administrators of the facilities
- Guests are liable to pay for any fire brigade call out fees due to guest negligence (e.g. smoking in the apartment, burnt cooking, etc.)
- Due to fire safety regulations, guests should notify Roomerang of any disabilities or special circumstances required for evacuation.
- Guests are to note that all common areas are under strict surveillance and that all activity is monitored at all times.
- Any unauthorised usage of the internet (illegal or illicit downloads) is strictly prohibited.
CAR PARKING (Where applicable)
- It is the responsibility of the guest to park in the designated car park bay provided by Roomerang, and to notify Roomerang should certain circumstances prevent them to do so.
- Roomerang will not be held liable for any costs incurred in towing vehicles that have been illegally parked in unallocated bays or in common areas. Parking by guests not approved by Roomerang will result in vehicle being towed at the expense of the guest.
- Parking is at the driver’s own risk. Roomerang will not be held liable to any losses held owing to theft or damages of the vehicle.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
- Check-ins are between 3:00PM to 9.00pm AEST. Earlier check-ins may be accommodated upon request but is not guaranteed.
- Check-ins between 9pm-midnight will incur a late check-in fee of $25
- Check-ins after midnight will incur a late check-in fee of $50. *We will require you to present a valid photo ID matching the booking at the time of check-in.*
- Standard check-out time is at 10.00AM AEST on the day of departure. Late check-out requests are subject to availability and only confirmed the day before departure. Penalties of at least AUD150 may apply for late check-outs that have not been arranged with management.
- Guests will agree by the check-out policies and procedures set out, and advise Roomerang immediately where there are special circumstances preventing the adherence to these policies and procedures.
- If guests stay past the agreed upon checkout time without Roomerang’s consent, Roomerang is entitled to make you leave in a manner consistent with applicable law.
- Only guests whose name is under the initial booking is allowed to check-in, unless prior arrangements have otherwise been made with management. Guests are required to confirm their identity upon request through way of verification of official documentation including passport, driver’s licence or national identity card, upon check-in.
NOISE AND PARTIES
- Guests will abide by the Terms and Conditions and House Rules stated within the Housing Manual and Reservation Confirmation. Roomerang has the right to evict their guests if there are complaints about noise, unruly behaviour, improper conduct or disturbances.
- Guests must not create any unreasonable noise or nuisance that disturbs the enjoyment of other residents, and must not conduct any illegal activity or may be deemed unsafe or inappropriate.
- Guests must oblige to keep noise within the building premises to a minimum after 11:00PM AEST on all nights, in respect for other residents in the building. This may be extended to 12:00AM AEST on weekends.
- Guests will not exceed the maximum guests per apartment as per bedding configuration set by Roomerang and arranged on each Reservation Confirmation. The maximum occupancy of guests includes any children, but not including any infants or babies below the age of four (4).
- There is a strict “No Party Policy” imposed, where severe penalties apply. This will result in loss of security deposit and further penalties as applicable by law.
- Guests must not allow any underage drinking to occur on the premises.
LOSS OF KEYS
- Loss of keys, swipe cards and/or remotes will incur a replacement charge upon departure (minimum AUD300).
- All guests under the age of 18, who are considered minors, must be accompanied by a responsible adult such as a parent, step-parent, guardian or other adult who has parental rights and responsibilities for the minor.
- For minors who are not accompanied by a responsible adult as stated above, the responsible adult who made the initial booking must provide a guarantee to Roomerang in the form of a security bond of up to AUD300 (pre-authorised with a credit card) to cover any incidental charges or damages to the apartment should the circumstances arise.
- The responsible adult and any minors will adhere to the rules stated above. The responsible adult will be personally liable should any minors breach any of the above.
- As stated above, the responsible adult must provide official documentation during check-in and provide the names of all minors staying in the apartment.
- For any breach of clauses above by the responsible adult or minors, Roomerang reserves the rights to cancel the guest’s booking and the full booking amount will be forfeited to Roomerang under this clause.
RELEASE, INDEMNITY AND PROPORTIONATE LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by the law, guest(s) agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Roomerang and its current and former officers, employees, contractors, sub-contractors/consultants (including their respective employees and contractors) and agents against, from and in respect of all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including but not limited to consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damages for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from guest booking or guest stay at the relevant Roomerang property except to the extent such expense, cost, liability, claim, action, proceeding, damage, judgment or loss arose out of, was caused by, attributable to or resulted from Roomerang’s negligence, wrongful act/omission or breach of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the aggregate of Roomerang’s liability to guests is limited to an amount not exceeding the amount paid by the guests for their booking.
Each indemnity in these terms and conditions is a continuing and independent obligation and survives the termination or expiry of these terms and conditions.
- Guests are required to pay a security bond (in the form of a credit card pre-authorisation) that will be held as guarantee on the apartment and incidental charges.