- Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. We may not be able to answer your enquiries at an acceptable standard if you do not identify yourself. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with the applicable Australian Privacy Principles and other applicable laws in Australia.
USE OF INFORMATION
Purposes for which we may collect personal information include, but are not limited to:
(a) being able to sell and promote our products and services to you;
(b) to provide you with products and services that you have requested from us;
(c) to communicate with you, including about products and services and special offers which might interest you;
(d) provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested; or
(e) to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities;
Copies of correspondence sent from the website, that may contain personal information, are stored as archives for record-keeping and back-up purposes only.
COLLECTING INFORMATION ON REGISTERED MEMBERS
- As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, date of birth, bank account details, preferences, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging into your account.
- Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information to regulatory or government bodies when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
- We may disclose personal information to recipients who are located in other countries or jurisdictions depending on the type of services those recipients provide to us. We will take reasonable steps to ensure the information that is disclosed to the recipient will not be used by the recipient in a manner that is inconsistent with Australian Privacy Principles.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we continually review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, we will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
- However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- Our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM USERS
- IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
- Cookies and Applets
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site. Users have the ability to accept or decline cookies by adjusting the web browser settings.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- We provide links to third party websites for your convenience. We do not make any representations about third party websites that may be linked to this website. These linked sites are not under our control or operation, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct and security practices of those websites. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Website and its privacy statement and policies.
PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Mail: 56 Howard Street, North Melbourne, VIC 3051
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +61 3 9108 1005